Saturday 20 October 2007


Mika...*Relax (take it easy)
Took a right to the end of the lineWhere no one ever goes.Ended up on a broken train with nobody I know.But the pain and the (longings) the same.(Where the dyingNow I´m lost and I´m screaming for help.)Relax, take it easyFor there is nothing that we can do.Relax, take it easyBlame it on me or blame it on you.It´s as if
I´m scared.It´s as if I´m terrified.It´s as if I scared.
It´s as if I´m playing with fire.Scared.
It´s as if I´m terrified.Are you scared?
Are we playing with fire?Relax
There is an answer to the darkest times.
It´s clear we don´t understand but the last
thing on my mindIs to leave you.
I believe
that we´re in this together.Don´t scream -
there are so many
roads left.Relax, take it easyFor there is
nothing that we can do.Relax, take it easyBlame
it on me or blame it on you.Relax, take it easyFor there is nothing that we can do.Relax, take it easyBlame
it on me or blame it on you.Relax, take it easyFor there is nothing that we can do.Relax, take it easyBlame
it on me or blame it on you.Relax, take it easyFor there is nothing that we can do.Relax, take it easyBlame
it on me or blame it on you.It´s as if I´m scared.It´s as if I´m terrified.It´s as if I scared.It´s as if I´m playing with fire.Scared.It´s as if I´m terrified.Are
you scared?Are we playing with fire?RelaxRelax

No comments: